Monday, June 23, 2008

2 days and not much sleep

some due to that doll shock, other side is being on the phone. .. Now i gotta watch a baby after getting no sleep...

which brings me here,

the other day I was on the phone all night with 3 good buddy talking about random things, much of it involved God and the Sabbath day. which lasted over 8 hours (really over night) and well.. i didnt go to sleep til morning. by then the air had conked out so it just SUCKED! .. which made me wake up early. and myself being so disappointed about those result with the girls. I'm just out of it.. i can speak on certain issues but its like .. a shocker to all who got that news ..

..I'm proud of her though..


other than that.. LOL.. I've talked to a few others which is great...

i gotta check on those threads.. it's wild.. them folks are CRAZY!!

No comments: