Wednesday, August 27, 2008

She's good to go,

Well, My Nieces Fall is the talk of the family. my brother n law called 6 on your side, but they couldn't come out yesterday. The police couldn't file a report because it was a civil situation and not a crime.

my niece went to the doctor. the doctors were shocked because they'd never heard anything like that. My niece had bumps and bruises so they have her some antibiotics to clear up. and also to clean out her system because she swallowed some of that water. By the way, she said the Hole was Larger than the average drain hole.

umm.. yeah my niece said that she didn't realize it was real until she made it out. she said that she felt like she was in a bad dream. all she could think of was Swimming Upwards . Good thing she learned to swim in Houston . She said that when she was down in the hole she yelled for help but nobody could hear her. thats a scary situation.

Enough of that, cause my niece is ALRIGHT!!!

Man,.. now that Gustov is coming I'll need to get ready to pack up and be out! It just may be here by the 29th which is the same day Katrina hit in 05, and also the same day Disaster Movie comes out. and also the same day that McCain Announces his VEEP .. just another Sucky day In America...

Well. The Book will keep You Posted!

Note From The Book

No comments: