Monday, November 09, 2009

In Review

Yeah man, November 4th was my mommas birthday, we were out and about for a while, then we came home and partied with the family. it was also My cousin Casey's birthday. she made 31.  Friday She Had her party @ 7140. It was Cool, My Second time being there.

Earlier that day I walked SUNO's homecoming parade route & snapped some pictures of the bands, I'll post them Later.  My body is still in pain from That walk, I haven't done it in a long time. I think for parade season I'll be doing that though. Charles asked me to come help him out at Fisher. I think I'll go ahead and do that.

Saturday I didn't do much but lay down, play SvR09 and talk to Qui before Wil came over here. at that time, my dad was fooling around with the stereo system, he actually took it to the limit. It blew out ..LOL! but we fixed that problem. it cant handle more than 4 speakers,.. its a great Machine!!

Wow It feels crazy blogging again. I haven't really done it like this in a Hot minute.

A Few Situations That got to me this past week was The Fort Hood situation. as well as Grambling State's Band busses Crashing. Oh and well, The Saints are now 8-0. Lastly, Ida.. I need to watch the News more often. Things are getting crazy in the gulf.

I wanted to go that book fair in the Quarters to attend the reading. but unfortunately my body wouldn't allow it. LOL. I Talked to Josiah as well as Jaime briefly about taking part in UNO's Pep band, I may do so.

I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow, Washing my clothes and Prepping for evacuation would be a great thing to do.

I'll end this post here, The Pictures should be in my very next Entry.

 

Note From The Book



No comments: