Saturday, November 28, 2009

So I’m BAck

I have pics to upload, but first, I just want to say that, some things are not ment to be seen, and well, I just witness some things I can’t even mention in my blog.. and I ain’t talking about what goes on @ Bourbon street.

Yeah. I went to attempt at chillin with my N Phi, which i can see they really didn’t want to be bothered.. Then I go elsewhere and i see Elsewhere!.. yep but it’s nothing.  All i can say is that man it smelled like weed everywhere. and I don’t smoke… I have a headache because of it. but I’m good.

Man, the whole time im getting word of a forum spammer.. smh.. this is why I can’t go out and enjoy myself.. I’m home now though, I wish I had a Vehicle so that I could be out later. lol

I Had a Hand Grenade for the first time, They’re Nice.. Not the best thing i’ve had, but they’re worth the 8 dollars. I saw a few people I haven’t seen in a while. and I’m glad I did.

Over the weekend I met a crap load of people. Great things Great things. I’m Good on that one though.. uhh..lol  The Pictures will be up soon!

No comments: