Thursday, September 16, 2010

gotta do something about that too

I gotta do something about my front tooth. its got this fracture and its being chiseled away every day. even when i brush. all this means is that i seriously need to take heed of everythiug im eating. its those sugars man, I think its beyond repair. the only way to  get it "fixed" is to get it crowned. and I really don't want to do that.
I've talked about this many days within the past year or so, where i felt this happening. now its bigger.and i really need to take action.

I'll ask about it when I go to get this one in the back pulled. what i may have to do is get at least 6  crowns  for my fronts. it'll be the proper thing to do. I'll attempt to work and save up at least 6 grand to get that started.  it's gonna be hard but i need it done.  at this point. I'll have to change up on things i do/dont do daily.  basically.

No comments: