Friday, August 12, 2005

About My Blog

There are people who want to know Things about Me & My of my blog so therefore I shall post it here.
You Know.. Just a few Disclaimers & whatnot.....


Last Updated: February 14th 2008 7:43pm

  • My blog has no special theme to it.
  • I Am Not Writing a Book
  • THIS IS A PERSONAL BLOG
  • YES WAS THE ASTRODOME BLOGGER
  • This Blog can relate to anything and everything..
  • This is Not a College Sports/Bands Blog
  • This Blog Is of Both Fiction and Reality
  • This Is A PG-13 blog - Some things Said in this Blog may not be suitable for children under 13
  • I Take Pictures, It's a Hobby, You'll see Lots of Pictures here, Many of them of College and High School Bands and Dance troupes. None of Explicit Nature.
  • I am Not Federal
  • I'm Member Of NΦO Music Organization
  • I ATTENDED TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!
  • I'm A former Member of TSU's Ocean Of Soul Band
  • SBI (Slaw Busters Inc) and D.S.R.T (Down South Runnin' Thangz) are Social Groups of Students & Fans of HBCU Bands & Sports.
  • My Blog includes random thoughts, ramblings upon my interests & personal situations
  • My Blog may have issues that you may not agree with
  • I did not created this blog to offend anyone with my thoughts and/or words.

Note From The Book