Saturday, August 13, 2005

last night

Man, Weird. Last night my girl bethany called me and asked me, "Why Didn't you call me to tell me Happy Birthday" ..lol Yeah Her Birthday was in JUNE Yesterday marks the begginning of the 8th month we've been together/ We hooked up in January. but we knew each other for about 2 years so it was like Being married or something.

Man . .. This moring this fool Corey called my house at about 4 . Crazy. i asked him "How did you know I was up" .. he said he just took that random chance .. .ole .Special-Educated Boy

Other than that .. Im about to set up an About page. so these kats could know What this blog is actually about/not about & whats going on with it ..lol

iono .. I was in the mist of doing that post at 4 am when corey called .. but i got off the PC.. yeah its about to rain .. :( ..lol

No comments: