Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cheddar is Back Home!

I'e uploaded the video of cheddars return home. You'll see it real soon. but in the mean time. here's some pics of my family and Chat.


(Entry Updated: Wednesday 11-23-05 @ 2:04 PM) - Video @ The Bottom



















We all want to thank!

Eric for all of his Hard work & Getting this dog back to us

Washington Animal Rescue League

NBC4 News in DC for their co-operation & having chats face highlighted :)

Uhh.. Them Beagle Folks..

I dont know. We have to thank everybody involved. you know who you are!

Especially The Members of The Petfinders Network









Click HERE to see the Video


NOTE FROM THE BOOK

4 comments:

Shireen said...

WOW! I was smiling and laughing so hard while watching that video that my face hurts!

What a joyous reunion with his beautiful family. That is one very very lucky doggie. I am so happy for you all. It is reunions like this that keeps us determind to continue doing everything we can to rescue pets and reunite them with their families.

Thanks for making us all very very happy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for not giving up.
I am so happy for you and your beautiful family. I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. :-)
Catherine

No Animal Left Behind said...

That is one happy dog!! So glad Chedder is with his real family for Thanksgiving.
Renee, you have set such a wonderful example for your son by refusing to give up or give in to BREW, and to fight for what you knew to be right.

Anonymous said...

Screw Brew Beagle. Eric Rice