Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Readers, How are you all this Thanks giving Holiday!?

Today I Have a Whole lot to be thankful for

Here's a list :) lol

  • LIFE
  • Houston Taking us in
  • Workin' with TFA & SUCDI
  • The Lives of all the survivors
  • The Lives of my surviving family & Friends
  • Getting the dog back
  • To Have Friends that care
  • To The Members of SWACfans. AfroChat & Blaqtalk, Showtimemag that helped me out (you know who you are)
  • Gary, Kay & All the people who emailed me or sent stuff to me in consirn of my family
  • ........DANG .. FOR EVERYBODY & EVERY LIVING BEING

Update of the moment

I Just moved in a new home on affton street! ....... This is North West houston .. not Too far north. Id say its midwest..lol

im not sure .. but yeah its near the Improv theatre and that milk place

more pics of cheddar soon

No comments: