Thursday, January 18, 2007

Random Thoughts on some Other stuff.


The Doomsday Clock...

Get Real.. We dont know the Time or Date .. Science cant out do GOD...

Water Kills

... I thought Drinking Katrina Water was bad.. but dang.. 2 gallons w/o peeing will kill ya fast!..

Boxed Water

Yes After Katrina Someone felt there was a need for it

The Saints
If the saints lose, Its because of VooDoo, Yep.. because on the news The VooDoo Folk predicted a Win through the Cards .. The last time they had "voo doo ritual" was when Iron Mike was coaching and guess what... they LOST the next game ...

Dreamin' bout dem projects

I woke up and told my momma about a dream I had. basically it was like the night of the MLK day and I was checking on my house, first we went to where my sister once stayed, the doors were bolted on so we couldnt enter. THEN we went to my old home, the doors were bolted but I managed to get the door open... as i looked from the third floor view it was an active seen of the neighbor hood .. I went in the house and it started to get dark.. I started flickering with the lights and they came on.. but they were Dim, I started hering poping so i turned them off.. Come to find out that the Transformers were blowing up.. and as they were blowing up the lights would be shining on them. Note ..the light poles weren't working ..lol .. it was a crazy but cool DREAM.. after i told my mom she was like "that must've been a sign"...lol

Sore

I went to the French Riviera yesterday YEP.. Brotha was Burnin the FATS! .. then I came home and ate some baked potatoes...meatloaf and buscuits. lol yeah What a work out! . I woke up kinda sore today .. but hey thats a good thing.. Makes me want to go back I went on a free trial.. I think i need to get me an ab lounge or bowflex and a treadmill now ..lol.. I like to walk.. I think I'll start doing so for parade season. Im gonna attempt to walk with someones band ..lol

One Night Only

BET was here filming a school's Dream girls play... like a Documentary/ reality show .. but for One Night Only ... I wonder what school they were at. I hope its a NEW ORLEANS school like they said and not a school from Jefferson or anywhere else that say they're New Orleans...

TNA

Sting is trying to get Abyss to talk but now abyss gets wimpy .. its Weird ..lol
I rarely watch TNA but I want to see Abyss Unmasked ..


The Kidnapper and the boy's
Parents of Hornbeck think he was sexually abused .. .. I also think he was .. WHY? when they showed his Recent picture from Devlin's home .. He was Drinking something and he had Nailpolish on... he also has a lip ring .. This is either a sign of Femininity or signs of him getting in to Goth or something. not to be rude, but there has to be a sign that he liked to be sexually abused/pleasured by Devlin .....It's wild yall.. It's like they hadn't said much man those boys arent talking much of it .. yeah .. Hopefully the Mom stops smoking and just love the boy . he needs it.

Disney always makes them sing

Why is it that Every Disney star is "Multi-Talented"... Not only do they Act, but they Sing, Rap and do other crap,... To me, Its hard for The Child stars of Disney to make it in the entertainment business after disney because they'll always be looked upon as a disney star..

Gangstas With Gheri Curls

Think about how back in the day, how bad they classified "Gangsta Rap" and the rap artist.. and how later on they found out that They werent Gangsta after all.. Just Entertainers who told stories of the streets ... and NWA all had Gheri Curls, Tupac has a Nose Ring, Snoop dog had Shirley Temples and so on and so on...

Movie Gangsters ...

The White ones Sing, Wear suits, Masks and use weapons like a mob
The Black ones Kill and are thieves, they have black cars and they always do Drive-bys
The Mexicans/Latins are Thieves in Low Riders that have Freaky sisters..
The Asians all Know Karate and tote swords everywhere they go, they also throw electricity and fireballs



(THE PICTURE WAS FOUND ON GOOGLE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ..LOL)

I Think Im Done Now ..

Note From The Book

1 comment:

lilsoulja said...

You know if Tom Benson gonna try to bring some real flava to the Superbowl? I'm talkin some steppers and Rebirth for the halftime show!