Sunday, January 15, 2023

It's been awhile!

 I'm rarely here because, facebook etc.!
"Knock, Knock".... If you're here! I'm here!
For me, 2022 had many blessing and many losses. 
The year was a good one but somber at times.
I've had a number of family and extended family members pasa away,
Yet on my Joh, I've progressed and moved up in the ranks.

For the first time  I have been able to feel secure financially. 
Maybe not enough to have my own Appartment in 2022. 
But Enough to feed my family, Get safetly home in a Lyft etc. or even buy Gifts for people.
 I'm just glad I am able. 


The last time I was here, I complained about being Gyp'd   
I now know that guy's full name. It's sad that I can't do much about it. but I think I've recieved my blessing already though.  


I'm just thankful for all the opportunities that have come my way! for example; I'm going to the BOWL!
To work, but still, I'm going! lol!

It's things like this, I live for!  

It's also Parade season! Mardi Gras!  I'm ready!

I'll be back sooner than Later. 

#TAKENOTE!!!

⬆️ See what I did there!........ HAHA! I'm BACK!

No comments: