Friday, November 20, 2020

Gypped and angered.

While taking a brisk walk earlier this week, someone begged me for change . "My wife is pregnant. and we're trying to catch the bus." I gave the guy a hand full of whatever i pulled out of my pocket. 2 minutes later they passed me up again, the woman is smoking a Cigarettes as the guy was basically done with his Money hustle. My concern immediately turned to Anger. Part of it is because they came up to me unmasked and looking all rough.


Fast forward Yesterday: I'm taking another walk in another part of the city and an older guy yelled "Hey you got 43 Cent? I resoponded" "Sorry I don't have it" He yelled "Man F%$ YOU" ...
I just kept walking as he yelled more obscenities.


For the first time in my Adult life I desired knock somebody out.
This is not norma for me but It's what the world has become.


I will never put myself in the position to go to jail for nothing. and that's all i'm gonna say about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.