Monday, February 07, 2005

I Din Met'em All!!

I Just wanna say Whats up To My Girl B!!!

Met  Bethany last night at the parade.. other than that I Met the rest of the people she wanted me to meet..
Whats Up Tanaya, Blake, Lamar, Joy; &  Chelsea.... Thats the NWHS Clique!! .. I Still Didnt get my shirt.. this aint gon' slice!! (lol)

Ay . The McKinley(sp) folk.. Good Job..... What Up Yall.. i don't remember your names but you know me.. hit me up!!

Ole Dude From Lucher WHAAAAAAAAN!!

THE FINE COURTNEY!!!!! Wow...lol I couldn't believe I saw her, I didn't expect to ever meet her.... well ...What up Cote!!!....

oh and uhh .. Whats up all the other Internet People i ran into..lol






tonight was kinda nice "Da Blue Wave" Was Crankin the whole parade. i heardem

LCB......*FART* ........lmao

Nice Meetin Yall!

**HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY COTE!!!!**

No comments: