Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Beliefs

K, this is the thing ......

when I was younger I was deep into religion and religious views of the Baptist/Pentecostal type thing. I really want to get back in to it but I want to try something new...

its this thing about The Muslims & Nation of Islam. I don't want to be change my religion, But I want to Study the way they study & compare the Bible & The Koran(sp) To See For Myself Where i stand.

Once I Talked to a member of the NOI but its like if they are always trying to Persuade you to Join in. But that's just something I don't want to do. I don't want to get a name change or do street ministries or anything like they all do. I don't want to be that guy selling Fruit on the Corner, & most of all Being that I do Get stereotypical of other folks races I don't want to be that guy telling folks that "the white man is the devil" and crap like that.... I also don't want to turn my relatives against me. .. That's just not who I am.... I just want to be a better black person


What do you all think I should do about this?

out.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pray and Follow Your Heart.