Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Man this aint Right

Now There is this site Called Kazoop...

I Google Searched some Black sites and found some other bloggers and asked them to post a link to Kazoop in a new topic because i figured that lots of people read them ......Well..... HERE IS THE THING.....

I was browsing through Google ans saw this one particular Blog site. i sent the guy an IM asking to Link the Kazoop site. Well he asked my how much am i paying him.. i just said .." Never mind" And then he Blocked and put my name on some kind of spam list and Blocked me from his AIM also ....
so I went to post something on his Site about it Calling him a "Purple Boy" ..... He sent my name to Abuse @ My ISP which is Bellsouth. I find this situation Funny though ......

Oh he also said he wishes someone hacks my PC and all that crap .. he has my IP and AIMname on his site I Guess To Expose what i did and so people could Spam Me.. Oh well......

It sux ... but i guess that's what you get when you mess with people like that ..LOL


No comments: