Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Problems

My girl is having problems with her dad. Its been going on for a while & its gotten kinda worse over time. She is to the point where she wants to leave the house.

yeah Dejuan Called me & her on 3 way because her dad took her Cell away & Locked her inside again.....

I asked here if she called her grandma She said NO & she dosent want to go there because its across the yard from her. she says its to close and her dad can come an get her..... so i suggested she call her Mom who lives in my city. She thinks her mom wont believe her. Then i said Well what a bout Blake (cause blake is her best friend) ,, she said OOH NOO ..lol ... then we thought about Jamie (her cousin) ..... Well.. She isnt sure about it , Her whole thing is to get away far enough so she wont get that abuse .. yeah its abuse .. SMH ..

Dejuan suggested a Hotel & had some other crazy thoughts

Well anyway .. I really think she should get away from him now .. We already had our talk about apartments and things like that. I Told her to start lookin... well now its time to look even harder..

Well.... YEah .... Bethany told me once earlier this month that things happen for a reason...... Well I Hope she makes this situation the reason she is gonna move out that house.....

BETHANY IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!




No comments: