Monday, April 18, 2005

The Headache The Madness The Killing .....

This Is wild.. Yesterday I was up here all upset over not seeing Bethany before we left. I had a headache and all I had to eat was Fish at the time. My brother went to bring his GF home later that night. And he came back with food for my lil brother at about 9pm.. After that he started fussing at me about how I'M always on the PC. What he was saying sounded like something my older brother usually throws in my face. So I did to him what I did to my brother I WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE!......With my Cameras...... smh lol .....





My dad was fussing talkin bout I need to know how to catch the bus around the city .. MAN I DON'T GO ANYWHERE TO BE CATCHIN' THE BUS...... Its All Because of the time Bethany Came here and I didn't know the Bus rout to her moms house .....HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT .. A buss passes on MAIN STREETS not EXACT ADDRESSES ya know ..smh ...... My brother must've told him that I went my "Some Girls House" and didn't know where I was .. I KNEW WERE I WAS THERE ISN'T BUSSTOPS IN THAT AREA DUMMY..... SMH .. I think That He was talking to my dad over the weekend about how my sister Brung me out of town my Bethany for the Prom..... My brother believes that I don't know my way around this city and he put that in my dads head....... YEAH I CANT DRIVE .. YOU DIDN'T TEACH ME .. BUT YET YOU MAD CAUSE I FAILED A TEST AND DIDN'T GO BACK TO TAKE IT .. ITS MY LIFE YOU CANT BE MAD.......WHAT DA HELL MY FAILURE GOTTA DO WITH U .... Man STUPID.....He thinks that I used this PC to store pictures.... He thinks the that I PLAY GAMES on the net and I don't .. He thinks it is to Better our education and Do Homework with .. I GRADUATED HS WITH THE HELP OF THIS PC. 3 YEARS AGO ...



Starflower





.He doesn't like the fact that I burn CD's .....He says a PC is to do Math and spreadsheets .. MAN THAT BEGINNER CRAP .. I DO WEBSITES DIGITAL ART AND ALL KINDA OF CRAP.. ATLEAST I DON'T LOOK AT PERSONALS LIKE HE DOES......... HE THINKS I MAKE MONEY SELLING THEM .. AND I DON'T SELL OR MAKE MONEY... He probably thinks that I found my girl in a chat room or dating service ..WRONG marchingsport.com and I knew the girl for over 2 years


///////////////////////////////////////////////////

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH....... Its so much crap All I can do is let it go........ MY BROTHER AND MY DAD ....... DUMB AS HELL......








Yeah ..... Now back to the WALKING OUTSIDE..........




I Circled My Hood Because I was MAD .....I Saw my Elementary Bud Danielle .. She's Cool .. I didn't want her to see that I was mad ..... Other than that I Stopped on an abandon buildings Porch to Rest my Legs and thing about how I miss Bethany....... Well I made it around to Hamburg Street..(the other side of the projects.). I saw abunch of cats walking around .. At this time I had my cam out Snapping Pics ...... Well I Have a Green Beam On my Cam and uhh ........ People Scattered when I Pointed ..LOL ......The messed up thing is that Somebody got Shot when I made it back home .. :( that's sad .. Because it was around 10:40pm....My dad told me this while I was sitting down mad at him .. I SHOWED NO EMOTION..LOL...... Yeah but he said that my brothers nim was worried that it could've been Me who was shot so he told me to Head Upstairs .. So I Did that and went to Bed ....... MAD AT THE WORLD .. And Worried about BETHANY .....I don't know who got shot but I hope that The folk who seen me with my cam Thought I had somethin to do with it .. :( SMH ..... THIS HOOD .. My Projects .....LOL

yeah its also funny how That new Destiny's Child Song Keeps Playing .. I Like it .. My first time hearing it (The Whole Sing) was when I was when I was in the car with Bethany .. So Now That song Reminds me of the Time I Spent With Her At Prom ...And the Sadness after also ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As for Today

I Bought My TUX back....YAY! hope that they get that stain out ..lol

GRAPE JUICE BARMITZVA!




I Saw Bethany's "Y COMES" .. Now I know that she ain't Pissed at anything .(but her dad)
WELL ......... NEXT TIME BETHANY IT WILL BE BETTER FOR US......... ONLY US

No comments: