Sunday, April 17, 2005

Im Back from Opelousas

I had a good time with my girl Yesterday. This is how it all went down. when I first got to the City we went to Beth's house. She got her hair done by my sisters while the rest of the fam watched a movie... me i was chillin on the PC. (as you can see from the last post) then we washed the truch. her dad came home. ....... YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH ...... after that I went to the Hotel to get dressed while she checked to see if the fixed her gown .. NOPE .. Well... at the last minute she went to get a gown and accessories to match. ... .. I got pic's Ill post them later......

So We went to Wal-Mart to get her some Flipflops to wear & to meet up with Blake & Tim N'Nim..lol ...... We went to eat at shoneys because them fools were undecided..lol...I Also came across some more M-sporter's at the Champainge Party (GRAPE JUICE PARTY) .. The crazy thing is that the host wasnt there. so We all went to prom. Took our Pics. Met more m-sporters .. Danced with beth..... LMAO at them opelousas folks who didnt know how to do the Dances from the "Gettin' Ready" Bounce Song From N.O. They played about 4 tunes that I knew. Other than that it was all Baton Rouge local artists.

Prom was nice We had fun..

After the prom was kinda saddnin'

I Went to change clothes because we were supposed to Go bowling with Blake and the Gang. But STUPIDIY STRIKES .. The phone Went out.... No Charging No Nothing.. We couldnt contact anyone .. Bethany got aggrivated by it It was kinda messed up because we drove around for for an hour before she could change clothes....

Her dad gave her a cerfew for 2am.. SMH it was two AM when she dropped me back off to the hotel. We said our Quick goodbyes for the night Thinking that we were gonna see each other Today ......... WELL, CHANGE OF PLANS .. when i got up Larry decided he wanted to go Home .. I really wanted to spend that time with bethany but we lef @ 11am (the time she gets out of church...

I Havent Made Contact with Bethany since then. I was supposed to go back to her house. but i think she went to church.. she probably passed by the hotel to see if i was there but Nope Im Not ..

other than my sadness of today i had a good time with you b




....... b get at me ....

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edwin C. Hosli's grandson died recently. He has the other grandson. His name is Edwin Christian Hosli (possibly). He is of Swiss origin.

Anonymous said...

The original Edwin C. Hosli, his full name was Edwin Chisholm Hosli.