Monday, April 25, 2005

IM with E2001 (can't say her name)

e2001: hey
BOOKMAN sup
e2001: can I ask u something
BOOKMAN: yeah
e2001: you and your girl had been together for 4 years what kind of anniversary gift would you give her
e2001:: if
BOOKMAN: I'd ask her to Marry me :)
e2001:: really
BOOKMAN: yap :)
e2001:: oh ok
e2001: just wondering
BOOKMAN: :)
BOOKMAN: not sayin that ole boy would do it.... But I sure would :)
BOOKMAN and a ring and a nice trip would be nice
e2001: anyway I just got a card and some lotion I use to use(don't use no more.) And a bottle of aspirins that looked used already. WTF
e2001:For Christmas he got me a gold necklace and I don't even like gold. And he knows that. WTF. I am wondering if this dudes knows me or what
BOOKMAN LOL
BOOKMAN: aww
e2001:: that aint funny
e2001: I told him I liked it and all but.................
e2001:: damn WTF
BOOKMAN he probably doesn't know everything u like :)
e2001: ummmm he should know by now. For real
BOOKMAN true, :(
BOOKMAN: he probably didn't have a clue what to get & chose the Simple route :)
e2001:: well he went the wrong route
e2001:: I think I will stop calling him for awhile and maybe he will get the hint
e2001: X-( I am just so pissed off right now
BOOKMAN aww
e2001: awhhhhhh nothing




oh well that was fun ..ahahha shame though

No comments: