Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Just an answer to a Topic I Was Reading on a Forum I'm on,.,,

Here Was The Question & Topic:

For The Guys .......are you shy or something??
To all the guys on this thread ... Would you approach the female first or rather she approach you.... why ya'll always glance at body parts and then wanna turn away when she looking ......r u really that shy??



HERE IS MY ANSWER:




its according to how i meet and if they know something. because I'm shy around females period. but its just hard for me to open up/express my feelings toward them. I could like somebody and they wouldn't know for a very long time. .. If i like somebody i talk about them a whole lot.. the people who i was usually on he phone this past marching season knows what I'm talking about.. other than that I'm just as regular as hell ..

.. Here is something i probably never said to anybody ......


There are a whole lot of girls on this site I Find attractive, some I've met in person. some if talked to via phone & I wouldn't mind getting to know them on a personal level (its the reason i alway say "MARCHINGSPORT IS THE TRUTH"
but yet i have a big fear or rejection.




Fortunately i found one that Wanted me the same way. & when i thought i was being nice, i was actually rejecting her & Now i see that...
yep

i was in the middle of an odd situation when it we happened to hook up. it was probably confusing and shocking to others. but it'll worked out for the better..(well at least on my end) ..

The best thing about all of it it is that all I had to do is be myself.






.. im happy now

No comments: