Wednesday, April 27, 2005

THE MORNING

.....So i get up and i seesome Offline Messages on my Yahoo IM! From Bethany.. Here They go i didnt respond to them here .. i didnt respond on the IM Yet )

Its kinda some stuff started from some beef she was dealing with while i was offline , this is whu i came back confused...


BETH (4/27/2005 6:51:00 AM): well josh...for what its worth im sorry and since you didnt have time yesturday this is what happened....i told trai that the girl wasnt that cute to me....and thats it....he went crazy and started sayin all kinda junk bout i didnt say nothin about you and josh and i said what can you say about him...you be all in his face and have the nerve to talk about him....and he was like you dont even like josh for real and i said yes i do and he was like well i aint like you somebody else want him...and i said wtf thats supposed to mean and he said two sorry people belong together....josh cant find anyone else and you are just desperate....and he told me all that he did to me...was done for a reason....and that just because you are with me....doesnt mean you like me


I TOLD YOU TO STOP MESSING WITH DAT BOY... THE ONLY REASON I "ACT" LIKE I LIKE HIM IS BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO FIGHT THIS DUDE .. WHY BEEF WHEN YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY .. BETHANY I REALLY DONT CARE FOR THAT NIGGA. THIS IS WHY HE GOT MAD AT YOU.. DA DUMMY SAW SOME COMMENT POSTED IN HIS GUESTBOOK ON HIS PICTURE SITE THAT DEGRADED HIM AND HIS GIRL . HE PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WAS YOU. I WAS ABOUT TO SIGN IT BUT I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE HE WOULD PROBABLY THINK IT WAS ME. WELL MAN MY THING IS .. LEAVE HIM ALONE AS A WHOLE.




BETH (4/27/2005 6:52:28 AM): now look, i obviously know that this is not true.....but the thought of that makes me mad....the reason i said i cant be with you because of trai.....iono why but it is.......he said i didnt wanna see him happy but he doesnt care if i exist these days and then he says hes sorry and i accept his fuckin apology

I KNOW IT MAKES YOU MAD, ITS ALSO THE REASON I CAME BACK ON THE PC ALL CONFUSED AFTER I GOT THE NEWS .. IT WAS LIKE ALL DA DRAMA WENT DOWN WHEN I GOT OFF THE PC .. (LIKE ALWAYS WITH TRAI) IF HE DOSENT CARE U EXIST, HE WOULDNT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF U TELLING HIS GIRL SHE'S UGLY .......... Me Personaly I Thought She looked like Kelly Rowland





BETH (4/27/2005 6:53:12 AM): he takes advantage of me and that hurts me and i think that everyone else will just because he says it...

IGNORE THE BOY


BETH (4/27/2005 6:54:34 AM): i dont know if you understand....but thats the truth...u already knew that....oh well.....josh i love you...i dont know what to do anymore about anyone....oh well though.....if you never understand this i understand

YES IT IS CONFUSING AND I LOVE YOU TOO BUT DANG YOU GOTTA LET IT GO LIKE VIVIAN GREEN TOLD ME LOL!!


No comments: