Saturday, April 09, 2005

MY BACK AGAIN Pinch Nerve Herniated Disk

for some reason I think my Back problem came back after 3 years :(

yup, 3 days ago I woke up & my lower back made a cracking sound. I didn't think much of it until yesterday when I started feeling pain similar to the pain I had before the surgery.

yup,Tightness and pain shooting down my left leg. But this time not at the Knee area.

I wanted to tell somebody but I figured nobody would care.
I was going to tell my Sister first because I didn't want my parents to go crazy on me, like if I did anything. So I told Bethany First. Bethany said that i need to tell somebody also. Well I told my sister. but now im still sad.

man see as soon as I get High hopes about something. Something else comes in the way.

I just hope that My backbone didnt slip, or that I dont Need to have surgery and that this is temporary pain.

Somebody pray for me., I got Goals. This is the only thing holding me back :(

If you don't know what it is some info on it.
____________________________________
____________
this on is alright




this one is on point with how you feel and everything

HERE


similar info to the link at the top

HERE

this also explains how I felt/feel

HERE

No comments: