Thursday, April 28, 2005

WHAT UP YALL

Im Here now. I had an apointment this morning for 8am. I got up at 7:40 and Got yelled at for NO REASON & was out the door after 8:10. but we had to stop and get my grandma because she had an 8:30 Appointment on the second floor.

We got there after 9 & i waited for my name to be called. that took another Hour or Two. so when i get to the seat. they say .. "OH WE DONT TO BACK PAIN.. WE STOPPED DOING THAT 2 YEARS AGO"....Well They Plan on scheduling another appointment as soon as possible .. but this is Charity Hospital in N.O from what i heard, soon as possible could be within' YEARS ..lol.. Hopefully mine will be next week .......

I Went to burgerking while waiting for my mom & Grandma ..... so that was another hour of boredom ..lol THEN some more boredom waiting on the ride home

When we got home i had a headache & i Went to bed .... NOW IM UP & ONLINE .....and i still feel crap ..lol Just kiddin ,... GOOD EVENING YALL!

No comments: