Monday, August 15, 2005

alligator snapping turtle.



My Uncle was Fishing on the Bayou the other day when he Catches a Baby Alligator Snapping Turtle. He say's it was sitting on a rock.

This is the first time i've had an alligator snapper.I have had soft shell Turtles, Box shells (with flippers) and Snappers in the past. but this one is like King KoopaIt's Just like the image above. the difference is that image is of a full grown one. hey have a Live worm-like thing on their toungs that help catch food ... speakin' of that. I looked at the fish tank recently and saw that 4 fish are dead and have nothing but their heads and a thin strip of their bodys ..lol

its That GatorSnappers Fault I Tellya!

WHAT DO THEY EAT Besides Fish??

Goes to Find out now, I know afterage Snappers like Beef and Meat.. maybe its similar for this one.

........wild

No comments: