Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back to Texas and the Deal with The Dot Com

Well, In a few minutes I'll be on my way to Texas in a few minutes so um .. peace yall lol

WAIT!, THERE'S MORE!!! lol

(this is somethin only folks on Da Spote will understand lol)

Yeah, if any of you spote folks are readin'.... Da spote is about to undergo some drastic changes within the forum & main site. You'll see. I wont riveal Everything but i will say this .... Im gonna have more access Running the site/board. there will be access masks also. This means that City/State wide sections of the board will only be availible to the Members in each area. No More Secret Browsing. and this time the Bleep Feature is on. This means you wont get away with profanity and all that other crap. Yep ..The Board is Getting Better. the site is getting better. you'll see,


oh yeah.. I forgot... Im supposed to be on my way to texas right now.

No comments: