Friday, August 26, 2005

I Figured they'd start stealing gas

Yeah, Gas is gonna be like Crack in the near future. you could only get it from Street Hustlas.
My dad told me something like that happened back in the day Durring one of them wars.

Attention Readers!: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!

The Google Sidebar is tight, im downloading plugins at the moment for it .. .. speakin' of sidebar I took my thing off the sidebar. I figured it wasn't needed.


Some more free stuff came in the mail . yeah, I ordered a Louisiana Tour Guide & map.. I don't care and YEAH, We All Know That I Libe Here... WHO CARES IT WAS FREE! .....AND I got some Health related brochures .. oh yeah and 2 Different Sets of Trojans ...


They Should've Sent more.. 'Cause Umm .. Well .. You get the Idea..

YEAH .. man Google talk staff needs to make a way for me to change my real name to a screen name .....

other than that Senator Mary Landrieu was at Nelson Elementary. (My Alma Mater) She had like 3 huge Charter busses & some state police on guard. I saw them getting back on the interstate.

yeah they were Pep-Rallying..lol

No comments: