Sunday, August 28, 2005

MAN..

My girl called thinking that I left the city. she's pissed that I stayed home. Her mom made her way out to the Opelousas area. Im glad to hear that. If I knew her well I would've told her to come to my hood. :) . lol.. yeah Bethanys momma is cool.

Killer Katrina.

WHY US? .....

I think something bad happened in my hood a few minutes ago. 3 fire trucks, the chief , some police cars and 2 amulances came back here all at once.

We thought someone was shot. I guess not.

Man I gotta call Bethany again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Book, I just wanna know you good to go man. It's been a few days and the family over here at AFroChat are gettin worried.

You and yours are in our prayers.

Be strong, be safe Bookman!

Holla Black...

Anonymous said...

Hey Bookman, I just wanted to show our love and support. All the Afros over at AfroChat are worried, but lifting you and yours up in prayer.

We pray that you're safe, and thay you'll contact us soon to let us know you're safe.

Your Sistah,
SistahSpeak!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Young'un said...

I just got the site address from DJXplicit. Hope all is good and life isn't too fucked up for you.