Monday, August 15, 2005

My Searching Brother

My older brother is crazy man. .. He always wants to know stuff so he has to search the house.

Recently He Found my brothers Girlfrinds Pictures under his matress. & he came out to show us what she was doing on the pics .. SMH ,., I DONT CARE!!! THATS HIS GIRLFRIEND!! ..Whats the purpose of looking under his matress?

He also Found a copy of my uncles Birth Certificate (THAT I COPIED FOR HIM). he took it and showed it to my sister because he didn't know who the persons name was on the cerificate.. See, My Uncle was givin a different name at birth but it was scratched out & the changed name was written under it .. My brother must've been sitting there one day trying to figure out WHO IT WAS!!
SMH!!

Another time he was in my room looking on my room shelf. I know he Saw that I had a load of Condoms up there. but who cares. Thats called Being Safe. I guess that made him wonder if Im Sexin' or Not. ..... He was also lookin through my personal & medical info. he claimed he was looking for manila folders ..he probably wanted to throw all my stuff away because they were old in hs folders. he did it before. thats how I know.

There also were multiple times where he put me out of the house or off the PC because he opened or read letters that he ASSUMED were Eviction Notices, THEY WERE INSPECTION NOTICES.

See In My hood, The Apartments get a Routine Inspection By The Housing Authoroty. They have to make sure everything in each appartment is working properly atleast 3 times a year.

*Back to the my brother*

He's always lookin' in places he ain't got no business to be looking .. thats why im glad I dont hide anything. .
.



Note From The Book

No comments: