Saturday, August 20, 2005

Random Call

some random girl called my house just now. she asked for me and i had no clue who she was. then i thought about it .... she was from the party line back in 02 .. she said she found her old fone book with only my number in it.

Back in 02 me.my dawg Tremaine & some other cats I graduated with used to go on the Quest Personals Party Line ...every night just to mess with people and get girls numbers. we used to use up each others free phone time on the line.. after we'd get the number we'd call these random girls and be on the phone for hours everyday. (with someone different). I even met one of the girls back in 02. .. but this her today is wild ..



Me and T were on da phone the other day talkin about how crazy them girls were . and now They (or at least one of them) are back and i think shes THE crazy one we werre mainly talkin about ..lol

MAN.. its funny though cause she said she pulled my number from a phone book in an old box. Crazy.

She dosent remember me and i dont remember her name. but her voice sure sounds like the one of the crazy girl.

lol.

I hope she dosent call back, cause i really aint got much to talk about.. I was in High School when i used to go on the party line. SHE on the other hand ws probably in middle shool at the time. .. cause she sounds like she's still in Highschool or something .. when i told her i graduated HS in 02 .. she was like OOOOOHHH and got quiet. so i didnt bother to ask...

Randomness AAAAAAH!!


No comments: