Monday, September 12, 2005

Locked Out




Last Night, After Walking from Sonic We ( My Brother, some cousins & I) Found ourselves Locked out Due to the 11:00 curfew. We were out there at about 10:50 and she locked the gates. That was wrong, as more people came, They brought out this huge black Cujo lookin' dog. You could tell it was a nice dog though.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, The Female Officer said " Okay, you Guy have 15 minutes to figure out what you're gonna do & then your gonna have to head back to Kirby Drive.
the police were out there laughing at the fact that we were stuck out They Must've thought that We had no place to go... So we walked around for a while untill we wre able to contact my sister. Thats where we went to sleep for the night.

The Sad part about this curfew was that they let people walk out of the gates after hours but wont let them back In. Thats BOOTLEG PRISON

if its a curfew & the Gates are supposed to be LOCKED why are you allowing them to leave the premises? .. I dont understand that at all.



Out of this I Did recieve some good new though.

My Cousin Darryl's wife had twins. Guess what their names are..........




Okay, are you finnished guessing?..

Joshua (Named after me ) & Joseph ( Named after my older cousin Joseph
)


No comments: