Wednesday, September 28, 2005

No Access, No Shelter, Just Living


The Reliant Shelters have been closed since the monday before Rita. I'm now living with my sister. I would like to thank everyone who have sent donations to my family and I'd like it if you'd just keep them coming. THE ADDRESS IS STILL GOOD The best thing you could do is send those gift cards. some of yo have been getting sizes wrong but Its ok .. LOL .. heres a rundown of the past week for me...



AFTER THAT LAST POST :

  • I Attended Drumline Live Battle of the Bands
  • I Took Pictures
  • I Met a Few Members of SWACFANS.com
  • Some of those members were Band members of Prarie View A&M University
  • I Met Cecily Jones - Member of Marchingsport.com (me & her in the pic)
  • I ate with PV's band That night (off their ticket) .. Now i can scratch that one of the groupie list
  • I Drew a few pics for 2 Men of the ARMY National Guard. .. (you'll see one of them)
  • I Ate at Taco Cabana (NASTY)
  • I was stuck in 10 hours of traffic to nomansland during Rita's Evacuation
  • We went back home to ride it out
  • Power was off
  • It was hot
  • We went to the Corner store to get Ice.
  • All they had was beer and candy
  • lights Came back on at 2AM the next morning.
  • I Saw that Texans Tint Fall
  • Went to my other sisters new house,
  • uuhh........... lol

Yeah it was more than that but umm yeah .. Im living.

That Pic is a wrestler getting ready to smash another one in the head with a mallet ..(hammer).. No spicific wrestlers just freehand & Freemind .. YEAH!

I'll be back posting regularly someday.. I gotta get thost pics up yall! .. Im Out!

check bm2000.blogspot.com for them Dline Live Pics

NOTE FROM THE BOOK!

No comments: