Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Book Gets Lost


So Yesterday I decided to Take a Bike Ride to The Library For some Bus Schedules ... I Never Made it. Here's How It all went Down.

I Started My Venture on Main Street Only to get lost... I went down Buffalo Speedway untill i made it to Braeswood... This is where i got confused............ WRONG TURN .. Should've took a Left .. I Took a Right....... .. So I went about a good 4 blocks & saw a street that I was fimiliar with. .. Kirby Drive That is.... I Stood on Kirby untill the next avenue Street .. uhh.. Harcomb or Hotcomb or something .. i dont remember. But anyway .. The guy told me that Stella Link was about 5 blocks down to the Left once i reach that road. .. I went about 12 blocks down.. Passed up some Train tracks And I ended up in an area called West Bellaire I saw nothing but Catholoc schools, Churches. Mansions, big cars and all this Richness.. I even passed up a shells Technology Center .. I never knew something like that existed ..lol ..by then i knew i was lost so i kept down untill i saw the Interstate.. I rode down the Service road Only to be stopped by a police officer. He stopped me because someone had reported some bikes missing from the area. .. Well .. from there I asked him How do i get back toward Main street.. He told me to go down The Road untill i see Beachnut street make a left and i'll run dead into it. .......LIE!......

I made it to Beachnut only to find that i was by the Lowe's... That was FAR from my house :( ...lol . My Brother In Law works at that lowes ..(so i knew where i was) ..lol..............

But anyway .. I Stood down beachnut & i made it to Braeswood...... I went 3 blocks down braeswood and there was Stella Link ... I stopped by walgreens for a drink only to find that i had NO MONEY on me .. .. From there i started my journey home. I wasnt going to that library man .. that sad part it was only one block down ..lol ......i was too tired. ..... Its a shame man. as i rode down stella link i got myself lost again. .. i found the service road and ran into a dead end. .. I went into this neighborhood.. and took a rest (yeah i was gettin all dehidrated-n-stuff)... I Rested untill a guy pulled up in to his garage. so i asked him .. where was main street from there .. He told me to make a left at the service road and its right in front of me ....... So i did that and i stopped at the Dennys to get water ..... STRAIGHT FROM THE FAUSET OF THE BATHROOM ...... yeah that was nasty but worth it ..lol ........ I made it to main Near the shopping center areas and I took a nice 30 minute rest before i headed home .......... when i did get home i was all sweaty & my eyes were burning .. i think i lost a few pounds ..lol ... I was tired I lied down for a few seconds & took a cold shower.. after that i rested my muscles, watched a few movies and talked to my future wife Bethany ..lol

Man .. I went through all of that only to find nothing. Im in the library now. Looking at Bus Schedules .. Confusing........ Ahh man.. I Was looking for the routes to the South Union area where i'll be working soon .. :( .. Shame though ......... And the Moral of The story is. .......... Well There isnt one ... But its not good to be lost in Houston ......

That Map above shows just about every street I've Been on ..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.