Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fone By The Sis

  1. man.. ..so today is my nephews 7th birthday
  2. He Comes To My house & Plays the game...
  3. He Found his way to my restroom (which is before my room)
  4. .. he plays with my brand new trimmers and gobs off a patch of his hair...
  5. i didnt know that untill now though
  6. He Wants to call his mom....
  7. meanwhile im on a journey to find my phone, asking "Yhis Guy Joey" & Smoke to call my phone
  8. They Did, It Rang..
  9. My Sis Comes in & we all find out that he has this gob in his head
  10. I asked her if she saw my phone in her car
  11. she said No and didnt let me search
  12. so she left & i waited
  13. I waited till my mom came home so that i can call mine
  14. My sister answers
  15. I said. YEAH I FIGURED IT WAS IN UR CAR
  16. she said, well i didnt know..
  17. Im like MAN. SUX!
  18. she said she'll bring it to my job tommorrow
  19. boy people are gonna be ringing my phone off the hook I bet
  20. She's gonna have to turn that fone off tonight or shell be drove! ..lol

Note From The Book

No comments: