Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lee-Way! Lee-Way!

Title Has nothing to do with this post, other than the fact that I just think it would be fun to have a name like Lee-Way..lol

lets seee...

Do you all remember that time i posted "I Am The Truth" and "Loss for Words" entries
We'll According to all the stuff that went on in January between my GF & I, I was Right..

Back in December I heard about an encounter with a dude at a store.. so i mentioned it and she acted as if she knew nothing of it. ..
Way back in October when I felt she was cheating I should've said something..
Yep... Them Blank Fone calls was wild .. .. .. yeah Then one day a dude picked up the phone that wasnt her daddy. they answered her cell and said that she was walking her dog. HER DOGS WERE DEAD ALREADY
From that time on down. I was getting My phone is broken/ Im Sick/ im Unjhappy reports till this date i still do ..
In january I heard of a dude named Jacques, but I sat it off to the side because those girls who told me thought it was My name.. which is Josh... No Wonder ... blah... Infact

February Came .. We broke up.. no reason behind it & no fussing. but man i was hurt cause i knew what the deal was...
But then on the 17th of March .. a month after we split.. I get this from her new blogs .. here is a screenshot (note: im not gonna link her blogs to the page)


iday, January 06, 2006

LIFE AINT A B**** NO MORE!!!

since this a new year, why not start a new blog .first of all, let me begin by saying THIS IS MY YEAR. THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LIVE MY S*** TO THE FULLEST..F**K EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF MY HATERS THAT MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL LAST YEAR...YALL CAN KISS MY A** UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE A*** TO BE KISSED. THIS YEAR, LIFE AINT GON BE HARD FOR ME THIS YEAR. IMMA DISCOVER WHO I AM AND FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH MY BOYFRIEND. THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF BETYANY AND JACQUES AND WHOEVER IN THE F UCK GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT, GET THE F*** OUTTA MY LIFE H****...


SINCERLY
A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN



That was the same day we argued because she said i accused her of it.. (January 6 Blog post of Arguement) .. But yet I was the one who made her mad because i accused her. but yet we stood together

We cleared that up over the phone. ^ bu t yet I see that she clearly lied to me

She still has yet to say that she has a Boyfriend to me but yet i found out about him. I wonder if he knows of me? ..lol




As Much as I shoul've Been the one in all the pain, here she is.,,,.So, She has a load of family issues and i know its hard to deal with. but in that process, you took me out of your life for some random dude.things like this is why you lost all of your old friends in the first place.

When; B & I were together I was happy. she was Somewhat happier. but seems like once she got in to college she started getting with them boys/  Her friends left her alone because she chose fool around; Her friends know of me.. in fact they were holding stuff back from me untill i started asking them about her... but after adding all of that up. i found out all kinds of info. Those blogs were the proof of the puddin'... It was wild for me to bring all of this stuff in her face like that, but I didnt want to do it. I just wish it wouldn't have happened.

But hey, from the beginning of the relationship I guaranteed to her that "if we were ever to break up, its not gonna be my fault, its gonna be because of somethin you did" she said " how do u say that?" .. I Said "Because I dont do anything ".. she was like " yeah, in i could just see if we did break up, because it'll be all over the net... WELL.. GOOD ANSWER .. and it happened but it wasnt my fault.

My Sources to remain Anonymous

all i can say is that everyone who knew her, told me something.. whether good or bad. I thought it was about us. but hey. I guess not.

Note to Bethany: I got a Big Empty Hole somehwere deep inside of me because of you. Nobody can replace it because you were my first girlfriend. its something i just wont forget. But you did teach me something .. thats to be more open with myself when I'm talking to females/ you allowed me to break out of of my shyness too.  I thank you for that..

We still Keep In Touch But  at the moment I'm still Holding that hrudge... I dont think I could make you my girl again.

All I can say about my situation is that .. KARMA is a Monster

No comments: