Thursday, May 25, 2006

Got That!.... List

yeah... this is another "List" ..lol

  • Yesterday My Camera Lens Came in the mail
  • Hoping that my shirts come in today...
  • I was at TFA yesterday.
  • I Lost my headset to my Ipod
  • I need my afro cut. I think Im gonna do that today
  • I started a shop at Cafepress
  • I donk know what to put on the shirts
  • I bought some Boots
  • I Think That I need to stop Buying stuff
  • I Wanted to buy those Everlast padded gloves but they werent the propper colors.
  • There was also some Kickboxing Gloves that were similar and White.
  • I dont want them colors
  • I want something BLUE
  • Sports Authority is where I went & they are expinsive
  • Sports Academy is like a cheaper Version of Sports Authority.
  • I Found that out YESTERDAY
  • I saw some shirts i liked in Sports Authority, They were $60.00 a peice. I Didnt buy, I need some More Dickies, But they dont sell my size out here man..
  • Im Gonna get back with yall later on this
Note From The Book

No comments: