Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I’m Tired Folks

Night before last I didn’t go to bed, so this time around I slept like I crept, and that’s Hard. LOL. I feel as if I need about 6 more hours of sleep. Oh man, I woke up with a hot stomach too to yall know what that means… **Bloop Bloop** MAN!! …lol yeah man, I think it was that new hot sauce and them dang Cold Drankz.. (Soda’s like Y’all say)

I Think that Im Officially an Employee of the Houston Hope gang. That’s great!.. I guess this makes me the man…lol I’m Incorporated.. …

I’m actually Not in good spirits today, but I’m Swell about it.

Its funny how a load of people actually ready my badly written entries…. I guess it makes people happy… MAN YALL NEED TO START SIGNING THE GUESTBOOK OR LEAVIN COMMENTS OR SOMETHING!..

Yeah I’m Bored.

Welcome to your life!....

I just noticed something about this homeless man that come around here all the time … His usual is a Dirty white T shirt with some black pants and some boots … But today he has on Red Shorts and some white tennis shoes . AND A JACKET! With a visor .. man.. its HOT OUT HERE!! I know U Homeless but man TAKE OFF THE JACKET BRUH! .. lol

Note from the Book

No comments: