Sunday, May 14, 2006

A List-O-Rama Fo Yo Momma!


Just Some Random Things


  • Happy Baby Momma Day!
  • I talked to "Girlfriend" Today
  • From 9 til 3.20.... yep
  • Boring day
  • We're Watching Yo Mama
  • Oh, She aint my real Girlfriend..
  • We just Do the "Hey GF, Hey BF" thing
  • Cool Stuff, Thats my buddy
  • My Room is dirty
  • In Going To Austin
  • Due to AmeriCorps Vista Training
  • Boy, Have u ever had a feeling where emotions get crazy and u feel all light chested?..
  • Yeah man, thats me last night after watching silent hill
  • I wanted to call "Girlfriend" when i made it home but i figured she'd be asleep
  • So I Called Kandace instead.. das my people man!.. yeah
  • I'm not going anywhere today. I guess i have to update the SUCDI website
  • I gotta hurry, I dont feel like taking out the laptop.
  • I dont know man... Im bored

No comments: