Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today is Wednesday, I Must Y Come


Y Come I ordered a Shirt from Cafepress.com
Y Come I Sent in to a false address
Y Come By Mistake
Y Come Its on its way back to Cafepress now
Y Come I was called USPS and UPS about this order
Y Come They Said thats its working its way back to cafepress
Y Come So now i have to do all this stuff with them
Y Come I need to go to TSU to Register
Y Come I Need Schoolin'
Y Come Been too Long Lying to myself
Y Come Kosha my Bosha!
Y Come Man.. Yall just dont understand!
Y Come its May and I should've did this stuff a long time ago
Y Come stonewalling
Y Come It's Messed up
Y Come September
Y Come ... One Year Ago I Dreamt of you!
Y Come Man, Ahh man... Headache,
Y Come A million Questions will be asked today
Y Come It Aint Gonna Rain No More..
Y Come Natural Distasters
Y Come Are a Weapon of Mass Distruction!
Y Come ... LMAO
Y Come I was watching this Thing about Twisters
Y Come With Girlfriend Last Night
Y Come Immunity
Y Come I Need a Hair Cut
Y Come But i dont want to cut my hair
Y Come I Like my Sideburns
Y Come I would go low
Y Come I Cant wait till BHD is Released
Y Come Gonna be good stuff
Y Come Attention K-Mart Shoppers
Y Come There is a A Bootleg Special on Isle 23
Y Come Ultra Tide With Milk
Y Come No Bleach!
Y Come YES!
Y Come Man... Up in the air
Y Come This is gonna be wild
Y Come I gotta get back on that horn yall
Y Come ...........She's Your Queen to Be!
Y Come My My My!
Y Come ....OHA!
Y Come .. Im Out...
Y Come Note From The Book

No comments: