Sunday, June 04, 2006

Although My Day is still going on

I Must say its been Okay, otherthan the fact that i have an open wound on my finger do to morning accident. anyway.. I went swimimg... Did i Mention that its my Neices birthday.. yeah well it is. Im here Blogging because i just got from eating crawfish .. earlier i was swimming. I need to take a shower and relax until tommorrow, first day of Teachings again. Man Man Man.. lol..

lets see.. I have Them Two on my mind at this time.. its wild.. lol

talked to Joe And fefe about it.. just weird yall..lol .. out 4 now yall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»