Friday, June 02, 2006

And Now Im Like.....

Boy Boy Boy, Kandace is always Right, Thats what i call a good friend man.. people these days....
yeah.. man.. enough about that...

Man, I've been doing alot of brainstorming and craming. Im trying to gather as much info as i could in order to begin and have a successful Computer Learning Class, while also trying to get school info straight. Its like, I dont have enough time to get School stuff done. I really NEED to attend TSU. i want to be in the band but I dont know if that'll happen.. I need to do this fast. All of the great things im doing now. i most likely will have to set aside to be apart of this band. and thats a problem. in July im going to austin for Work training.. Only for a week. But During July is also TSU's band Camp. I want to be there. but i dont know schedules or anything. i need Info. Info and More Info on Everything i need to know about TSU's Band Schedules and School Info. im talking of everything other than whats on the website I ned to get my fafsa straight. my App fee and everuthing else... On top of it all. WORK.. I need to Stay working. because i truly dont believe im gonna get a scholorship. I've been off of the Tuba for so long. I've forgotten much of it.. Jesus help me please! .. No Transportation and Time is a factor. I Need to Start Driving.. I Need a Car. I Need A Life Outside of Work and Computers. Every discussion i have Deals with PC's now days . It sux man it does. Im A Confused Young man that needs serious schooling and Help....

...Life is Real

be back later

NOTE FROM THE BOOK


No comments: