Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Missing Lesson Book!


Okay, Here at The Center, I use an average Work book to do teach my lessons from. Unfortunately it has come up Missing!.. We didnt do anything yesterday.I didnt Drop nor Take this Book, and the last person in the room Was Ms.Lewis. .. For some reason. I strongly believe that mrs Lewis took this book with her. If so I hope she returns it. because it was the only one I had. I know that

The reason I suspect Mrs lewis is because She Searches the room for Information. She's also the one who Questions me Over and over about things i have no clue about. I dont understand why she just dosent ask for these things. hopefully I didnt leave this info on the bus. and i know that cant be the case. because i remember my bus journey's I read my Vista Info Monday while on my way home. I didnt have the Book with me. Hopefully I can Swipe up Larry's Copy of this book By Monday if its still Missing..

Ahhh Man.. Hopefully she has it. I know I didnt Lose It.

Come On Man!! I Gotta Teach With This!

No comments: