Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vista Here I Come

Vista Here I Come

What’s happening folks, this is The Book once again, yep Blogging from the bus! Were in Traffic y’all!
Lets see what’s new! I Found out that TOMMORROW is my last day at With Tech. For All From then on I’ll be Americorps Vista! Whooo!..

Dang! TFA has been well to me. Now its time to keep working with them but through Americorps Vista program. Lol./.Thats all it really is yall! ..

Man I have to redo some crap yall! .. Im Gonna be busy tonight on this laptop!.. oh yes! No Desktop for me  tonight. I gotta “get BUSY! Yall!..lol

Man this Stuff for austin’s gonna be wild!

Note From The Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»