Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another Note

I have been Bored and Lonely.. I think I need a Girlfriend... But I dont want it to be any of the Girls who I look at as Friends because thats how I want to keep them...lol I know that may sound confusing but I really don't want to lose good friends of mines..

When I was Messing with Bethany we were Real Tight
But after we broke up it's like if she doesent want to be bothered with me
Although She stated that SHE wanted to remain Friends
She hasn't talked to me since The Begining of Last March
It's Wild that I even Accepted the fact that she wanted to remain friends
See Me, Im a Friendly person
But She Cheated on me, She Knew She was Guilty,
She shouldnt have been mad that I found that Out..
She even Requested the Break up so that she could be Happy with That other dude.
I Always say it was HER loss..
......
But It was also My Loss because to me, I had lost a friend..
A friend that i thought was Good to me.. and everything

The Reason I am Bringing this up too is because I actually had a dream that She called me and we talked about Friendships and Life now and the whole break up ..But it was like she didnt want to admit that she cheated.

Yeah She's Still on my Mind, I always ask Blake if he heard from her.. this time he said Yep, Two Weeks ago.. and thats cool cause thats her Friend .. But what about me?.. Its like I was never in the picture.

........ Anyway... She had so many great things about her that I loved and much of it is what I like in a woman.. She has one of the wildest personalities and was real down to earth.. I love that in a girl.. and I lost that.. I cried behind that..........


The Main Reason is because she was the first girl I had opened up to about a plethora of things about me personally.
It's also helped me be Less afraid of talking to girls.. YEAH I STILL SHY UP but dang man I felt good about myself ..lol

I'll be back yall!

No comments: