Monday, January 15, 2007

Chronomentrophobia

From now Until i feel like changing it The Song Chronomentrophobia by Outkast from the movie album "Idlewild" will be playing every time you log on to my blog. I'll also add it to my Myspace page. I was looking for that song for a few reasons. 1. is that The Ocean of Soul played it. 2. the song seems to have a meaning to it.

Why? because it seems like the people some of the people from or in New Orleans are scared of The Changing times that we are facing. Some of those people seem to Fear whats to come of their lives in 2007, I for one think that 2007 will be a great year for my family.

I decided to use Imeem because it was one of those featured networks on Mashable. and that its RARE and i think that if Im using it, it will make the service popular ..lol . like Youtube for Audio too. Ill be using Imeem for this until i find something better (that is if there is anything better) .. if their isnt. It doesnt matter anyway because Imeem Rocks, I just wont be getting an account any time soon because Im on EVERYTHING. now If Wallop did something like that..I'd think it'll be cool...

Shew Man.. I might Have Chronomentrophobia playing for a hot minute. Another Idea is to use Imeem to post my "songs of the moment" .. but Nah..

Well... Let me Know if you like the fact that the song plays when the site loads or if its just problem..lol


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

No comments: