Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wobble Baby Twerk it Baby! (part 2)


Back in 05 before youtube was hot I found the "shake it like a dog" video by Kane and Able featuring 5th Ward Weebie, I posted an entry here about it a while back this is why i called it "part 2" The song came out when i was in High school. Our band Played the song we were even supposed to perform it with Weebie because he was a former member of our band. His Cousin was also playing Trombone for us at the time. I'd mess with BJ (weebie's cousin ) all the time especially when we're in Burger King because that year Weebie did a Burger King Advertisement. from then on. Every time i'd see him or weebie I'd say "Give me a Whopper Baby!!" .. (listen to weebies part and go along with it toward the end .. its funny)

Here is a Clip of the Video that showed on BET's Uncut




. That was the only National exposure the video/song had. But remember Uncut played while we all were sleeping and there were many other LOWER BUDGETED videos that were way worse than this. I was glad to see this because PnC along with Kane and Able has been in the New Orleans Rap game for a LONG time, That was just more exposure for them all.

after that Weebie went on to do songs with other artists from New Orleans, the biggest probably being Master P (as for New Orleans rappers) .. other than that . His song "F*** Katrina" was popular. The dude is still making hot bounce Tracks for The N.O. as for PnC and Kane and Able .. I dont know what happened with them.

I did this entry because someone put a spam comment in the old post, also. The Ocean had played a song my Weebie this year too .. Its somewhere on The Marching Network..

I wish they hada clip of the K playing it ..lol



Note From The Book

No comments: