Monday, April 23, 2007

Death Certificate

when I was in 3rd Grade i had a Brother that died. we found his Birth and Death Certificate along with his Pacemaker registration card and some other stuff from 1993 in that box.. my brother would have been 16 but he didnt make it past 1 (18 months)

after seeing all of that Information it made me realize that After he died I started lacking in School Grades that year. Before he died i was an A and B student, afterwards i was a C and D student.. I have the Report cards to prove it too.

That made me realize that even children loose focus when a loved one dies. Back then I didnt think of it that way. but after realizing what i used to do.. Yeah its true..

Its wild how we all have to move on when theirs a death in the family. it makes me think about how Life would have been had he lived.



If we wouldn't have went back to my old neighborhood to salvage some things. we wouldn't have found it. Stuff like that gives a brother the Chills man. because From what I know.. My name was the name he was Called before he died.

Just Imagine, a one year old strapped down to the bed yelling for Help before they pull the plug on him..

I would'nt have been able to save him he was turning blue because his heart was failing him.

The thing was, He was revived of death at birth. so he wasn't supposed to live that long. At church they called him "The Miracle baby" because of his survival.

One thing i can say though is that I Loved every day spent with him.


Note From The Book

No comments: