Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm Tired!

Yall, I actually had been up since yesterday. at about 9 O'clock we all left to go get a Uhaul, Why? because we went to finish Savaging more of our goods from my old hood.. As my mom and I stood around waiting for the guy to open the gate. we talked of The people who lived in our court. and how life was. The Gates were supposed to be opened at 9, but the guy came at 10, by that time My cousin JJ came to help us move out the big stuff, My dad and another cousin of mine Also came to help. So we made it in the house.. we took loads of things that were in Okay Condition with us.. After actually seeing this. I dont think that they should Re-Open the neighborhood , yeah I'm all for the fight fot housing but over time everything about those building has gotten worse than the last time I've been in those buildings Particularly the one I spent most of my life in.

While inside, I managed to find some old hand sanitizer, it was needed. Mold and Mildew was EVERYWHERE!.. EVERYWHERE.. HANO KNEW what they were doing to the people. Yeah. Last year Maybe if we would have Cleaned up the apartments on our own, Things would have worked. but now. Those buildings are not fit for living at all. I swear I am Still itching from that stuff. what i need to do is Bathe! .

I Love my old neighborhood. but the damage has been done, due to Lack of Work and Re Entry of Residents. The buildings HAVE WENT FROM MODERATE TO HELLBENT CONDITIONS!!...

After Taking what we can from out home, we went to My brothers home and We took some of his Useful items. The weird part is that Even though they refuse to let people in. The grounds have been kept clean.

We all know they'd take it away from us someday, well.. they have doner it. Those building Need to be Gone.

Here's just a list of some of the things we were able to recover

All of Our Air Conditioning units.
Some of our my artwork (done when i was in High School) .. HOLD UP!! .. I THINK I FORGOT THAT PAINTING I DID /.. AWWW MAN!! .. I HAVE TO MAKE SURE!! .. NOOOO!!!
ahh well...
We took thing like out Ancient Organ.
An Old Video Game System (N64) ...
Cassette tapes ..
School related items for memories.
everyone took some of their personal belongings

My Cousin JJ went to get AC units from his apartment and he sold them all
We also were able to retrieve a few of my Brothers personal belongings from his apartment ... yeah Buddy... we were there and we did what we had to do.. I dont think were going back. Its time to let it go...

yeah.. That side of Life is now only a memory..

I need to go hop in the tub yall.. my skin feels all crazy..did i mention that it was fairly HARD TO BREATH up there.. shame man..

HANO shouldn't have let these building rott...

I have more to say, but I'll stop here

Note From The Book

No comments: