Friday, February 25, 2011

I was attacked by panthers

Clear Stalking PantherSo Last night I had this dream where I was walking around in my old neighborhood and out of nowhere I was attacked by two Panthers.  It’s like I was walking home and There were two panthers circling around me as I moved forward. I tried to walk past them both when one charged at me. the other just looked on.  I dodged him the first time and the second time he bit my arm. I held was able overpower his grip by balling my fist and shaking him away. then I ran into a hallway, looked at my bruised arm and then I woke up….  I was feeling my left arm cause it felt weird (not sleeping) but I think it was just a mind thing…

Makes my wonder why I had a dream like that.

In the dream originally they appeared to be sitting dogs until they got up moving around.
The Only thing I could relate this to would be the fact that yesterday I beat The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess where you’re technically a Wolf for a long period of time in the game.  Also you have to use the wolf defeat Ganondorf (The Games Master Boss) in his pig like form prior to beating him in human form.

Having that game still fresh in my mind may have been a reason two panthers showed up in my dream. which there are no panthers in that game .. but you get the idea.

Otherwise I looked up some things about dreaming of animals and here’s what I found.

To see a panther in your dream, signifies lurking danger and enemies working to do you harm. On a more positive note, panthers signifies power, beauty and/or grace

If That doesn’t suck, I don’t know what else does. But hey, I don’t necessarily believe anybody's thinking about putting me in any kind of danger.

I also read that there was a situation where animal attacks can be related to Medical alerts. Makes me want to go and get a check up.  Oddly enough  I’ve been discussing health related situations with two of my friends. I think it’s about time I take a physical myself to find out if I have any problems.  I don’t wanna die of anything I don’t know that I may have or may be at risk of having.

In the meantime I’ll pray against the evils that may be dwelling around me.

No comments: