Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ahh Naw!!

I gotta make sure my mypace page is right at all times

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! . Recently I went to change things on my profile at myspace. some how by Orientation the "Not Sure" bubble was selected... Ahhhhh Mann.. THAT AINT RIGHT!! .. I HAD TO CHANGE THAT BACK TO STRAIGHT .. i dont know how long that was "Not Sure" ... Ahhh man... I Didn't realize it said that until i got a friends request from a Fruity dude with unpleasant things in his profile. ... That made me wonder How many people saw that.. I feel so bad about that/ Bad in a Funny way though

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS JUST WRONG!!! AHHH MANN!! AHHH!! .. I GOTTA WATCH WHATS SAID ON MY MYSPACE PAGE!! AHH MAN!!

After seeing that page I had to make sure nothing was wrong with my profile. unfortunately their was.

Boy boy boy.. I hope nobody believed that.. NAHHH!!

No comments: