Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Okay.. Since Motiono Wants to be Popular

I made an account just for favorates, and because im nice I'll let everybody use it!. But First.

Here's my Favorite Video there so far!..lol


Motiono by Latinoxc

I actually Remember this .. Its so funny how that last wrestler in the yellow Sang Extremly off Beat.

Log in to get a fell on how it works from a User Standpoint.

Username: Bugmenot
Password: Bugmenot

Check out The Motiono Blog, Made specifically to let the people know where they stand in the Video Web 2.0 Rankings!

I'll have to look into that Video Egg stuff. I just downloaded Democracy Player again sinse First time since it released. well.. umm .. Yeah!.. thats all

Maybe if they could make it Better than Youtube then The trend will be to Move to Motiono eh?

No comments: